... are interesting to say the least! :)
After deciding to take a 'one day intensive' parenting class, instead of the 2 hours a week for 6 weeks approach, it was a hard day's work! :)
Watching a woman give birth turned out the be a bit more that I had bargained for, althought I wasnt phased by the bloody sight of a new born child, I was suprised at the way I was effected emotionally! Tears started welling up, which was a bit of a shock, to tell you the truth.
Other than that, we had a bit of fun, talking about how to sit on the toilet to go for a poo, how to exercise the pelvic floor and how to breastfeed! :)
We did have fun, although anyone who is wondering, I would personally recommend that you take the longer easier approach to the timing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment