Thursday, February 12, 2004

Not Happy Jan...

Looks like I'm back doing the same old job again...

back to supporting an application which doesnt hold any suprises for me, back to the same old, same old.. i'm a bit dirty...

The promises last year were 'dont worry, you wont be on this forever'... what a load of shit...

I think i might have to negotiate to get cerfitied in J2EE while I'm doing this support job - at least if i decide to leave, then i've got some sort of paper to prove what I was doing...

I also heard on the grapevine that poor Ruby had a run in with our favourite PM. That doesnt suprise me in the slightest, i was truly waiting for it.. and a little dissapointed that i missed out on hearing the commotion! :)

Anyway, I think I might take a career change as stay-at-home dad.. :) luckily my gorgeous fantastic wife is more than happy to go back to work (truth be known, she could probably earn more than me anyway!)...

No comments: