is ok at the moment - I'm having a bit of a crisis though - I cant be stuffed ironing my shirts, which makes it hard to wear suits! :)
What is the deal with that? I think it took me 2 weeks to fold the washing - I'm a pretty bad bloke all in all!
I'm also studying hard for my J2EE certification - I'm printing out chapters left right and centre, so that I can do some reading on my 45 minute each way train ride to work - it's a really good way to study, a chapter at a time - and on the train - no interruptions, no people coming up to you asking to help out with work stuff.. great! :) I dont think i'm winning any friends with my hogging of the printer though!
I had a good chat with the new boss - it turns out that he lives just down the road from me (a couple of suburbs further away from melbourne), which is cool - he's a kiwi, so I give him shit about their crap cricket team, and he gives me shit about our rugby union team! :)
As for my review, that's still to be discussed, but I'm about 3 months overdue now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment