Nearly Home!
I spent the whole day playing blackjack. Seriously. The. Whole. Day.
There really wasn't anything else to do, and the weather turned foul when we woke up - I glanced over from my seat at the blackjack table, and couldn't work out where the sea and the sky separated, it was pretty awful.
Rach ended up winning enough money for a new watch ($180), and I played all day on the $50 i started with - and ended up with $170 for my troubles. We had heaps of fun with punters and the 'Wheel of Madness' - If you put your money on the little wheel of madness thing, and you get blackjack - you get to spin the wheel of madness - and you win whatever you spin, multiplied by whatever you bet up to 500 x your bet.
The dealer (Karl) egged us on to scam everyone else in the casino - when anyone had a chance to spin the wheel, everyone around had to cheer and yell like they'd won the 500 x your bet. I couldn't stop laughing, and we were all loving it!
Otherwise, pretty quiet afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment