I had a huge win, 185 - 153.
Mostly off the back of 3 great performances by my WB players, Gilbee, Cross and Brad Johnson. I actually had 11 players over 100, and another 3 in the 90's - Can't ask for more than that.
Unfortunately Brad Ottens hurt his groin, and is unlikely to play again this year. I have a couple of other players to bring in for the Grand Final, Steve Johnson, and Ben Holland having played well recently. Injury cloud over Primus (who didnt play this last weekend), and McPhee doesn't look likely to play again this year either.
Eugene is playing Mike for the other place in the Grand Final, but if I can get the same strong performances out of my players that I had this week, it should be a win for me this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment