Thursday, January 26, 2006

Reading...

Amongst other things recently, I've had a chance to read while on the train. Normally I'd be spending most of the 2 hours a day on the train studying (technology, or Uni stuff), or listening to podcasts.

I read a couple of books, Seven Ancient Wonders, and Hover Car Racer. Both books by Matthew Riley, and both are really good fun reading. I will warn everyone now, dont read these books if you are after a literary epipaphany(sp?), but they are just good fun reading. Especially the fact that the guy is an Aussie, and therefore a lot of his references are so very australian. On this Australia Day, let me just say, go Matthew Riley.

Go out and read it, don't be too hard on the guy, just read them as pure escapism, and you will enjoy the pace at which his books move.

No comments: