Ok, I must admit, I'm the last programmer who is really interested in making my web sites look great - Normally we have a bunch of user interface standards to adhere to, which makes life easy as a programmer - you know exactly what is expected to be produced.
The current client has no idea about it. Well, they do, but there's not a big interest to get it right. Although this is frustrating, it allows a certain freedom to try things. We are currently in 'screen mock up' mode, so I'm putting all formatting of my screens through CSS. It's pretty bloody cool. I'd not really though about it too much before, but there is a lot of formatting information in web pages, which really clouds the information and the formatting.
After trying to find a css formatter tool (there are a couple, but I don't really want to have to install dreamweaver to use it!), I stumbled across the page below:
I'm a noob in css, so reading through that was a real eye opener!
You never know, I might just end up being a usability expert, NOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment