So, having been over 100 kilos for probably the best part of 5-6 years, I've started dropping weight recently.
Happened around christmas time - I bought some new work pants (size 40) - didnt try them on until just before new years - and had to go and change them for 38's.
All of my jeans are now super loose, so bought some 38's - but they seem too large also! I'm going to give the 36's a bash.
Why is it happening? Well, i'm eating a hell of a lot less - and when i'm eating, better food. Not so much deep fried bread crumbed goodness! :P
This morning, weighed in at 95.3 kgs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do ya think dropping the ciggies will help you lose weight too? That's got to be extra incentive! ^.^
Short answer - No. :)
One of the side affects of giving up smoking is that your sense of smell and taste improves.
Another one is that cigarettes are appetite supressants.
So it's a double whammy - not only are you not delaying the next meal, everything you smell is so much more enticing!
Post a Comment