I had a great weekend.. :) spending time at home is really my priority at the moment.. it's funny how something like having a child can change everything you thought about the world....
I really used to think that i was defined by what I did.. you know, i 'work with computers'.. and that allows people to put me in a box with other 'comptuer people' that they know....
It was my brother in law's birthday last week, so we had a pissup on saturday night.. :) it was good that Rach managed to have a few drinks.. :)
And we had a great lunch with Mike and Kylie on saturday down at the local pub.. of course, we couldnt sit in the smoky public bar (where exactly the same meals are half the price), so we had to eat in the bistro... what a rort! :) I really like having the locals sitting around yelling at the horse races, and swearing like wharfies.. :)
Looks like we have moved Jude's christening back to April, easter saturday as it turns out..! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment