My tax cheque came back yesterday, which was a real bonus! :)
My gorgeous wife let me have half of it, to spend on 'whatever i want'! :) So I wandered down to the local (30 minutes drive!) train shop, and spent $850! :) hahahahaha...
I got some awesome stuff, including:- 10 meters of flex track- 4 sets of points- 1 double slip! Cool as!- 6 v-line carriages (4 tangerine and 2 blue)- 1 G loco in vline tangerine- 1 power pack with 2 separate controllers- 2 packs of Kadee couplers
I had a huge list, and truth be told, i could have spent thousands (aparently one of the trains i had on my list retails for about $2000, if you can find it.
Anyway, I spent a couple of hours last night out in the shed, and put a bunch of stuff together, and it looks great - I think i might have to move my siding around a bit though, because the new sidings will only hold what i just bought yesterday, let alone anything else! :)
I just remembered that i've got to get my hawthorn membership, so that is going to take up pretty much the rest of my fundage.. :) Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment