Thursday, February 09, 2006

Solids baby!

Jack is onto the solids now - Well, when I say solids, I mean mostly mush, with some lumps in it. We have been trying to train that gag reflex out of him, and it seems to be getting a lot better - He wolfed down the kids spaghetti last night, and although the pasta was soft as buggery, he managed to nearly bring it all back up! :)

He also wolfed down a bunch of yoghurt - I'm not surprised that he slept from 8pm to 7am! :)

Little tacker, unfortunately due to Jude's sickness, he's having to spend a lot of time over at Rach's mum's place, which I think he likes (the attention!), but he's moving around a lot now, which means it's a bit harder to just plonk him down and expect him to be there when you get back.

No comments: