I'm migrating the other 4 blogs that I post in to my main one - now that Blogger beta has labels!
I can see that I've not really posted about either of the kids for about 5 months - I have really been distracted with school, and trying to get stuff done at work too. Anyway, I will rectify, as these are the times that I want to really record well for the kids, so that they can have some kind record of their early life - something that I don't really have, or have access to any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"UNOFFICIAL RESULT FOR CPT12SP1-2006
Your final result for CPT12 is 86 HD."
WOW! your marks reflect your skills, i on the other hand am struggling with the 3rd assignment for cpt 12 - tool etc
my forte is teaching and video but i like html and thought java would translate well. :o my surprise!
I would love an opportunity to have a look at some of your code for the 3rd assignment if that is not too much of an imposition:
peeters.marcel.m@edumail.vic.gov.au
love the photo of your kids in the back yard, i enjoy my 5 and 2 year old children in between tantrums that is. Nah i enjoy them too.
Post a Comment