How do you keep going to work every day, when you know that you dont want to?
I'm working on a new project at the moment, but it's turing out to be just like every other project i've worked on here - long and arduous! Maybe i make it long and arduous? Maybe i just get stuck with the crap jobs that run for years and years.
The HR manager left today too.. and I heard that my old Project Manager is leaving to go and sail around the world! How crazy is that? Now that is my idea of moving on from a job.. :)
I would give anything to leave work and look after my little son (and wife!), but unfortunately i dont think i'm going to get paid to stay at home...
Maybe i should go on the dole? I've paid taxes for 10 years now, i think that i'm owed something! ;) hahahhahaa..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment