Sunday, April 25, 2004

Sunday Roast...

Rach and I have decided to start a tradition of having a Sunday Roast. :) I have to say, I think it's a great idea..

We are inviting people around every few weeks to, so that we have a chance to catch up with everyone - as you may or may not be able to appreciate, going anywhere with a small child, and no car, is not an easy task.

Mike and Kylie were the first people we invited to lunch, which was fantastic. Mike was more than happy to give me a hand with setting up some more of my train layout. We ended up re-working a whole lot of it, and pulled up pretty much everything except for the outer loop! :) It's going to be a hell of a lot better now, seeing as i can actually store a bunch of carriages together, instead of just 2 carriages per siding! :)

Now I just have to go and get some insulated fish plates, a few hobby boxes, and switches so that we can power everything from each of the two controllers! :)

I also have to go and get some more points, cause I really want to put a long long siding on the other side of the layout! :) Enough about the trains hey.. :P

Lunch was a roaring success, with Mike and I polishing off our (large!) plates of roast chicken and vegies, and then starting on the 'extras' plate, and polishing that off too! :) Also disapearing were 2 bottles of wine.. :)

Anyway, next one is going to be on Mothers day, and with Rach's mum working all day, and me not talking to mine, it's going to be a bit of fun... We have invited a couple of friends who's parents are interstate/overseas.. :)

Until next time...

No comments: