Took the little guy and gorgeous wife down to the ARHS museum down in Williamstown. For anyone who doesnt know what that is, it's the Australian Railways Historical Society (Victorian Branch). They have pretty much managed to get 1 of every locomotive that has run and been retired from victorian service. They also have a few carriages down there too! :)
Anyway, Geoff and John were heading down there, and asked if we would like to come. We were only too happy to travel down there, although the day was nice and cold! :)
It was pretty fantastic, I'd been down there about 2 months ago, and before that, when I was in primary school! We took our digital camera down this time, and managed to get a whole bunch of great photos. They should be up on the site some time reasonably soon too! :)
I am currently watching Brisbane thrash my beloved Hawks.. Oh well, there is always next year hey!? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment