Bugger. I had a bad eating weekend! :P
But other than that, I had a good weekend! :)
Saturday was a 1st birthday party for a friend's daughter - Jude cruised about and generally caused havoc - pushing other kids over and stealing their toys. Gotta love it.
Sunday was dinner with Ruby and Paula - and we went bowling too. I haven't bowled for probably about 12 months now - certainly it was before Jude was born. I ended up with a couple of 150 games. pretty good for a rusty old bastard with a crook back! :P
Little Jude fell asleep on Rach after dinner, and then when we got him into the car, he just wouldnt stop crying. Poor little lamb. I think he was missing his blankie, which he now pulls out of his cot whenever he can. So cute! :P
Anyway, I didnt do any exercise all weekend, but Rach was very good - going for her walks. I just couldnt be arsed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment