Sunday, January 09, 2005

Why cant I sleep?!

It's the age old question. :P

We visited Rubes and Paula last night - and had a big one! :) Watched 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' - Great film! :)

I spent a couple of hours spinning discs - Started out good, and faded fast! :) ahahhahaa.. I think I need to get a new back - I ended up having to sit down to spin the discs! :P I would love to start collecting some vinyl too - of songs that I really dig - and then playing them would be awesome! :)

It was nice for Rach and I to have the night off looking after little Jude - even though he's such a good boy! :)

Maybe I shouldnt have had that coffee after dinner! :P

Oh yeah - and Ruby gifted me about 300 cd's too! : ) unbelieveable....

No comments: