Thursday, January 27, 2005

102.8kg

I've plateaued - Not that I've really been actively trying to lose weight mind you!

I think it's time to start exercising, as well as diet modification. I've cut out one of my coffee's a day (financial mostly!) - but it all helps.

Rach and I had a great day yesterday - in the morning, we set up the blow up pool, and put the sun shelter over that - then brought the telly out. Pictures will follow shortly. Then we cruised down to the beach, and took Jude out in the water.. He loved it - and rolled around in the sand too! He got a little bit cold by the time we took him out (he had little shivers! :P)

As soon as we decided to leave the beach, we walked over the road - and it was stinking hot again. bugger. Now we just need to move to a place right on the beach.. that would be excellent, if not a little expensive!

I managed to sleep in this morning, mostly due to the late finish of the tennis (I went to be at 11:30), and the storms during the night woke me up around 3am. Right in the middle of my night's sleep. Excellent.

No comments: