This weekend was pretty big actually - considering that on Thursday, we had pretty much no plans at all.
Friday night, we managed to handball Jude off to Nan, and Rach and I went to Reubens and Paula's place - That was great actually, just sitting around chatting, having pizza. Unfortunately I didnt get a chance to spin the discs again - My back was dodgy enough that it would have been a farce anyway. I'm trying to talk Ruby into letting me dj at his club! :P hahahahaha...
Saturday was pretty cruisy - We didn't going until about 9am, and chilled out most of the day - Until I remembered that it was Guyman's birthday - We called him a couple of times before he answered - as per usual. Luckily (for us!) his parents has cancelled on his original birthday plans (huh?!) - So we cruised down to his place, picked him up - and got Mike and Kylie over for a nice low key impromptu birthday dinner. We even had a cake with candles (although no photos forthcoming). It was funny to look back through my old photos, seeing as Mike and Guy were pretty much involved in all of them. Good times, a long time ago! :)
Guyman also joined the ranks of those with a mortgage - grey hair isn't far away, methinks! :P He bought himself a 2 bed unit in Preston. Looks pretty good to me. Now he just has to wait for the people who own it to move out. He's renting it to them for a few months (i gather so that they can find somewhere to live!).
That ended up finishing about 1am, and Jude woke up pretty early - So I got up and let Rach have a sleep in. I did a bunch of housework (well, I stacked the dishwasher 3 times!), and did a couple of loads of clothes washing too. I think Rach is sus on me for doing so much housework. Fortunately the 2nd final between Australia and Pakistan was on Sunday night too - Maybe that's why i went hardcore on the cleaning in the morning! :P
So ended the weekend - except for the 90 minute CSI which meant we didnt get to bed until 11:30! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment