I've been pretty flat out - working. Who would have thought it?
Anyway, since the last post, I've got my resume together now. And I've got to wander out of the office to call the recruiter to see if he can still put me forward for that position.
Been flat out at the client site, still trying to get my application release into UAT - pretty bloody useless really, spent 3 of the past 5 work days out there, for essentially no progress. bummer.
My resume is pretty crappy, but it does the job. I figure that I know the guys who would most likely be doing the interview, so it's not so critical that it looks particularly good. I should go and do a degree in graphic design or something! :P
Jude is just about to turn one, this Friday it is. It's pretty bloody scary that he's already one year old, but I'm managing to cope alright with it! I'm going to get him a 'my first Footy', which is a little football made of foam with a bell in it! Funky as!!
The battle of the bulge continues, although I didn't catch a taxi to the train station (or home) all week last week, I figure that I'm doing pretty well on that score. I did kick the soccer ball a bit on the weekend, but ended up stopping when I had spasms in the back. Bad. Although I'm sure my physio is good with it.
I also found out that I'll be giving a presentation to the monthly meeting about that project that I've been involved in for the past 3 years. Sounds like fun, although they don't really have a clue that I'm intending to leave. What can you do eh?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment