Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Resume..

So, I was out at a client site yesterday - and they are still hassling me to apply for the job.

I've got to get my resume done today - It's going to be a bit of hard slog, but I'll get around to it.

It turns out that Mr Gatt is also looking for a new job - Somewhere in Vic Govt looking after Sun servers. It must be an attractive package, is all that I have to say about that. I'm wondering if they are going to call me for a reference? I think I'll have to use Pete as my reference! :) Love it.

Anyway, pretty much the whole day was a bust yesterday, waiting for another Vendor to come back with some technical answers - and waiting for the client to send us the exported data - so we can test it here.

Another day, another dollar...

No comments: