Friday, February 25, 2005

First Birthday

It's Jude's first birthday today. I still can't believe how fast time has gone. He's such a little rascal, always chasing the cats and being a naughty! That being said, he's slept through since about 6 weeks old. He's a super kid.

I really hope that I can create some good memories of times that we spend together. I suspect that he probably wont remember much before his 5th birthday once he's an adult (I only barely remember primary school!), but I've been putting together a book of all of the memories of his first year.

There are some cool things in there, along with all the cards and such that he's got since he was born. We have another one due in about 4 months - So I'm going to enjoy having one small person to look after as long as possible - it's going to be fun with two! :P

No comments: