Friday, November 11, 2005

It's been nearly a week!

Ok - So it's been a few days. Brief run down:

Saturday - Didn't go to the races, but went to Phil's bucks party. Good fun! :)

Sunday, took it easy, didn't get up to much - I think I might have even had a chance to get my test done.

This week has been full on - with this weekend being a work weekend, we have been flat out trying to get everything sorted out so we are go for tomorrow.

It's a bit sucky, but we are going for a Mid-december deployment to production. Time will tell if that's enough time.

Away from work, I've been busy importing music for my iPod. iTunes music service is pretty good, as is the free podcast search. I've been listening to a bunch of them on the way to work. It's a really good way to learn things! :) Who would have thought, an iPod as a learning tool.

No comments: