Ok - First thoughts:
I've been on it for about a week, and it seems to not have tracked any of my browsing history. That's not such a bad thing, but I do go to places that I forget to bookmark, and dont particularly enjoy navigating my way from where I first found it.
It seems to not be saving cookies for things like forums/websites (including blogger).
And also had some problems with Flash pages, although when I tried to show Alan, this worked perfectly. :)
I've still not really found a good use for the multiple window window yet, but I think it's more of a sexy little thing than an actual useful feature. Otherwise, it's good - I mean it has tabbed browsing, which is great, and a popup blocker, which kind of works on The Age website (but not really, strange!).
I am sure that they will get it right before the full release... I just wonder how many sites they will actually test this browser on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment