Wednesday, March 29, 2006

You never know who you might meet..

While consulting.

Ran into Ben F, who just left my work. I knew he had a job with the group I used to work with, what I didn't know when he left was that I was going to be out there 2 days later.

Whlie I was chatting to him, I saw Felix - who was there doing some private consulting! I hadn't seen him for ages and ages! We had a good catch up though. I'm sure there will be many dumplings days coming up now!

It's also the last day for me to work with Kevin, from the client that I work for. He was the BA for a while on the project, and helped get a lot of things sorted out. He's a truly stand up guy, and he's just got his home wireless going (on my recommendation!), so I'm expecting a call any day now! :P
We had a good brekky chat, and he's going to be BA at Citibank. He's not too far from Chinatown either, which is great.

No comments: