Now that I've had time to digest what happened at last nights dinner - here are the highlights:
Dad is now working, doing retail sales - he seems to be pretty happy to be out of the IT game.
My sister is still living at home.
Otherwise, sounds like everything is pretty much as normal. I guess dad was a bit surprised that we'd had another baby, and he had not heard about Jude's leukaemia either. We did invite him to christmas day, but it doesn't sound like he will be coming. Probably a good thing anyway.
We left the restaurant, went to the car, and Rach couldn't find the keys. The car was open, but I didn't see the keys anywhere in the car. A couple of calls to RACV indicated that the most they could do was pay for a cab for us, Rach called Ryan for a lift home, while I waited with the car.
I was happily listening to all my banked up podcasts, when I looked over at the sun visor, noticed it was not fully up, dropped it down - and the keys landed in my lap. I managed to get home about 11:30, which wasn't exactly the time I'd wanted to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment