is tempting me with a 'Technology Manager' role. I'm also pretty much in there. It's just frustrating that the contract signed with my current employer states that i cant work for any clients for 6 months! that's a bit of a shite, seeing as how broad our customer base is (not that i get to work at any of them!).
I'm going to have to knock it all back, and just bide my time.. unfortunately, they are offering me another 20k a year to come across - not to be sneezed at.
On a brighter note, I got myself a laptop, which is nice and quick - Now i can be a mega nerd and program on the train on the way to work! :)
Rach had to go away to her great uncles funeral, so i'm missing her and the little man like crazy.. even though he was a naughty baby last night, not sleeping! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment