I'm not too sure if I've mentioned it - but I applied for a job as a Train driver - Unfortunately I got cut in the first round, which is a bit of a bummer - Although I do hear they are going to be interviewing early next year. I decided that I'd apply on a whim, rather than thinking through it all and having good responses to (fairly) obvious questions they were going to ask. Oh well, better luck next time - I probably wouldnt have passed the physical anyway (due to my dodgey eyesight!). Just another thing to 'thank' my parents for.
So instead, I've been building up my model train set - HO scale, and it's coming along a treat - Whenever Mike comes over, we scurry out into the garage and 'play trains' - that pretty much involves ripping the shit out of all the work I've done, and doing it better! :) I've got a whole bunch of new trains since I last mentioned it - probably another 3/4 locos, and built a Z guards van, and a flat wagon. Now onto painting them.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be building a new release of the applicaiton that i'm work on, so i should get my arse in gear and do that, so I can go home at a reasonable hour. Unfortunately the trains a running about 30 minutes late, due to a control box in Caulfield being struck by lightning last night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment