I had a busy night after work last night.
I'm still getting that crook feeling when I get the train - i'm not too sure if it was the salami sandwich i had for (late) lunch, or it's because i'm reading my management text book on the train. I stopped reading, and looked out the window, and started to feel a bit better.
Anyway, I got home - Rach went to bed. Jude and I had a little play before he went to bed (7:30), then I got busy cleaning up the house. Folded the massive pile of washing, put another 2 loads on, dried and folded another load. Did all the dishes, ironed my shirts for work, cleaned up the lounge, threw out some broken cd cases.
Phew - after that, I read chapter 12 of the management book (all about HR), which was quite interesting - talked about interviewing techniques. Crashed at 11:00, and got up bright as a button at 6:30...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment