I had a super weekend - doing pretty much nothing at all!
Rach was busy setting up her ebay store, so Jude and I hung out most of the weekend - and Rach's mum looked after Jude on Saturday night which was great.
They are also going to get us a bed for the new baby too. Aparently, they bought Rach's brother a baby seat so they could take the baby home - they also bought them; a bed, a matress, a stroller, and a bunch of other stuff.. Thankfully Rach's Dad saw how much stuff they bought for them, and thought that it might be good to buy us a bed. You rock Daz!
Next month will be washing machine and tv buying time. I really enjoy shopping for cool stuff like that, so I'll be hanging out for the next couple of weeks..
Hawthorn had a super win on saturday afternoon, I'm just spewing I wasn't there to see it. I think my BTC team did really well this weekend - even with Justin Murphy withdrawing late, that probably helped me in the end. Cam Bruce hurting his AC in the first 2 minutes of the Melb v St Kilda game couldnt have hurt my chances either. I'm just dirty I didnt put Scott Burns in - he had a game high 27 posessions. Ah well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment