which are from things that I was told when I was little. I'm sure we all have these little chestnuts, it's just strange to realise years and years later that they are from things your parents told you...
Until recently, I couldn't ever wash my hair with my eyes open. Yes, I'm a freak. I used to squeeze my eyes shut really really hard.. (which totally defeats the purpose of having eyelashes!). I think this comes from when I used to have baths, and I'd have to close my eyes when mum was washing my hair (with 'No More Tears', the same as what I use on my son now!)
I also used to shower without getting my head wet at all (I suspect my parents had a phobia about me going to get with wet hair!), so I'd crane my neck out of the water and shower. No wonder my back is so completely rooted. I once got in trouble when I was at camp - I had a shower (no wet hair style), came out with dry hair - so they assumed I hadn't showered. I just went back in, wet the hair, and came back out. duh.
From this, I didn't really wash my face properly with soap until recently (last few years). I just had no idea that you would do this. Yes, I'm freaky. Thank god for metrosexuals who taught me about exfoliating and cleansing/toning.
I learnt to shave by watching people on the telly. Strange stuff. I'm still learning (thanks QESG).
Anyway, enough for today..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment