Monday, April 11, 2005

Weekend..

Was good - We didnt go to the footy, and the Hawks got rolled by 2 points.

I got a haircut! yay. Saturday was pretty cruisy, we ended up going over to Reuben's place, and hanging out and getting some food. Jude went a bit crazy, so we left earlier than we would have liked, but what can you do? Nothing much on telly Sat night, except footy - and the royal wedding. booooring.

Sunday was bust, 35 degrees when we were trying to get organised to go to the footy - and then Jude went and pulled a can of creamy soda out of the cupboard - which proceeded to explode! Not just the leaking can type of thing, but seriously explode! The top of the can was ripped open from the force! Anyway, the cleanup took about an hour, as there was literally creamy soda everywhere! Every horizontal and vertical surface in the kitchen was hit - including the roof!

We just chilled out after that - Jude has a 'timeout', I called guyman and amol to let them know we werent coming down - and I just spent more time reading my Reasoning book - which I've now finished.

No comments: