2nd Wedding Anniversary today. Well, technically yesterday, but I've been up feeding Jack, watching the Tour de France, and finishing my 2nd Reasoning assingment.
We had a quiet day, we had planned to go to Vue De Monde, which is the restaurant of my favourite chef, Shannon Bennett. We tried to get in there last week, and when we rang, they told us there was at least a week's wait, so we held off until today's booking - unfortunately I am sick, so we didnt head in...
I haven't left the house for 4 days, so I didn't have a chance to get a card either - Sorry baby! I hope that I tell you how much I love you, but next year will be a lot better - After my review, and my career planning meeting (which is set for Friday now, instead of today), that should pump my pay up soon - hopefully up to around 80k or so. If they dont come to the party, I'll start having a look around.
This bloody assignment is giving me the shits. I've just been putting it off, and putting it off, we got a week's extension, and i'm still 2 days behind. I think it's time to go to bed now, and I'll have a good crack at the rest of the assignment tomorrow morning. I know i'm letting myself down, but I really just want to pass this subject, and get stuck into the studying of the mathematics books, which came last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment