A couple of things today.
I went into the office for a meeting - and ran into my boss, who wanted a chat. Funky as. We had a chat about the colleague who had some issues, and got suspended. He ended up admitting that he did contact the client and tell them what was alleged. Oh well, he should have known better.
Good thing running into the boss, I've teed up a performance review for Tuesday next week, and we will talk salary after that. Not too long after that either, I've not had a review/salary review for 2 years. The boss also heard the rumor about me quitting. I wasn't happy.
Ben and I had lunch yesterday, and dissected the whole situation. Betsy was on Deal or No Deal on Monday night, but I didn't get home in time to see! She won $1000, and it's still waiting for the cheque!
London won the Olympic games for 2012. Good on them! :) I was shocked, I must admit - I thought that Paris was a shoo-in (shoe-in?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment