1. Interview with PG
- History of BTC
- Champions League
- How does it work? (Stats, calculating results etc)
- What's happening in the future?
2. Interview 2006 Premiership Captains
- Introduction
- Results of GF
- Pseudo B&F for your team
- Attend Draft night?
- Tips for other coaches
Structure for during the season:
- Introduction
- Rundown of all results in all leagues
- 7 leagues, 6 games - Probably about 20-30 minutes
- Interview(s)
- Preview of big matches
- Coach Rivalry/History
I've asked some other podcasters for their feedback about hardware and that kind of thing. I think I'm a little behind the 8-ball trying to put together a podcast on a PC, rather than a Mac, which has all of the software required built in! I wonder if there is anything on Linux which might help? Hmm.. Mp3 is a proprietary format - scratch that thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment