Well, yesterday was a fun day - I was a little concerned about the planned boat trip for fishing, after I saw the horizontal rain and hail on Friday night - but luckily for everyone the boat was canceled - this left us with bowling or go Karts - I love kart action, but not when it's 15 drive the other side of the city!
So bowling was it - I was pretty terrible, not cracking 100 (again!) for both of the games - although I did try a really nice beer - Leffe.
We scooted down to the Stokehouse, which was pretty fantastic - and promptly devoured dinner - starting with calamari, which was average - followed by Snapper, which was also average - and finished with profiteroles, which were pretty extraordinary! Along with that, there were at least a dozen or so bottles of red, and probably 5-6 bottles of white too. After the port came out, I left - as Jude was sick and hospital was awaiting!
I had a great time with the work guys, although it did kind of feel like a work day - except with jeans and t-shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment