Ok - Not much really happening at the moment - just sorting out the babies, and dealing with all that kind of stuff.
Did a 'mercy run' last night, picked up a tin of formula, and a couple of newborn bottles for the little guy - he was having problems with feeding. Rach I think used them in the middle of the night, hopefully everyone seemed to get some rest.
My btc team lost on the weekend, we are now 10-1. I'm not too phased, but apparently people in the office are very happy! :) Good luck to them! I've also won 2 awards for the btc articles that I've been writing over the past month. Have to get back on track and write some more.
Got the car insured today - for $19 per month! How cheap is that?
Finally got into the school stuff - And my first assignment is due on Monday - So I will make a short note in my other blog, and then get on with the business of writing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment