Thursday, June 16, 2005

Holidays

My holidays are nearly over. It's been bloody busy with the new baby, and new car. I still haven't been down to Vicroads to register the bloody thing yet. I have to do that soon. Maybe at the end of the month when I get paid, seeing as we have about $50 left for the month.

Rach has sold the pram, and we got $150 for it, so I'm sure we could do with that money soon! Otherwise, I've got to get some sleep - it was a pretty sleepless one last night - baby after baby kept waking up, and then the Aus v Germany soccer match was on, so I just stayed up and watched it - and went to bed at 7am, and was woken up by Jude at 9!

Also, I signed up at partypoker.com and have started playing (badly!)

Ok, off to bed, and the last day of holidays, at least until christmas, or the next public holiday.

No comments: