Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Busy Day!

We got an early start this morning, mostly thanks to Jude waking up early!

8:30 at Bunnings, to get a few items: Buckets for CD collection, Footy for Jude, Towel Rail, a toilet seat (which we didn't get!) and command hooks that we also forgot. That will teach us to go there early in the morning.

Dropped into SupaCheap auto to get a club lock, steering wheel cover, and look at shades for the new car - and a stereo too! :)

Then off to Frankston to pick up the new pusher, with a toddler seat on the front for Jude. We also got a second mattress for the new baby, and a lambs wool insert for the pusher.

After that, a rest, and play with Jude - he decided that he wouldn't have a sleep until 1:30, so we enjoyed the time between then and when Rach had to go into hospital (5pm).

We went to the hospital, got settled into her room (a single!), and then wandered down to Frankston to get some Japanese food - I had a fantastic tonkatsu don, some Sushi and Sashimi, and Rach had the teriyaki chicken, which was on a bed of the most awesome rice I've had for ages.

I'm just chilling at home, I've changed the Linux hard drive out of the PC, and pit the 120 gig storage hard drive back in - so we can download the pics from the camera in anticipation of tomorrow. Anyway, big day on the way tomorrow, and I'll be at the hospital at 7am, so I'm off to bed!

No comments: