Monday, June 27, 2005

Busy Weekend

A big weekend.

Sunday was cruisy during the day, and then we went to visit Mike and Kylie at the hospital where they had their baby, Jake Ashley Rackham Storer. He was born on Friday night around 10:20. Everyone seems to be going well, just tired I imagine.

Saturday was not too bad, had a bbq with Bill and Dotty and Jorja - for Rach's birthday.

Then on Saturday night, we went and visited Guyman at his new place - He cooked us dinner, Spag bol, and we put together his new BBQ. Then watched Australia take on our traditional rivals Bangladesh in a one day match. We flogged them, I didnt even get home before it was over.

Friday night was spent watching the stats on the footy, I had a few players going around from my BTC team, so I wanted to keep an eye on them. I'm pretty sure that I've had a good win. That would leave me 12-1 after 13 rounds.

No comments: