Friday, June 03, 2005

Rest!

I came home today during the day to have a "rest"! I found a $50 parking fine on the windscreen of the car when I went home. That will teach me to leave the car in the hospital car park without a ticket.

So far I have:
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Cleaned the toilet
  • Folded the washing
  • Washed 2 loads of washing
  • Dried 3 loads of washing (and the cat pee rug!)
  • Updated Jack's little book
  • Talked to Monash about my $2000 of fees (unsuccessfully)
  • Withdrawn from Monash Management subject (Cost: $100)
  • Packed up CD's from Study
  • Chatted to nan across the road about Jack
  • Patted the cats
That's about it for now. Anyway, another load of washing is coming up, and I've got to re-start the dishwasher.

Rach is doing really really well, it's amazing how you can recover when you havent had to labour for 12 hours before major surgery. Little Jack is alert, coughing up a bunch of crapola, and has a good sturdy pair of lungs on him. He really loved walking around the ward today (the first time he's had his eyes open outside of his room).

No comments: