Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Journal - Total Recall.

Ok - I'm going to do some posting about things that happened during my childhood. I just thought it would be interesting to try and get some of this stuff written down, before it all goes! :)

Anyway, I'll start by just putting a few things down that I can recall pretty easily:
  • Grew up in a house at 1641 Malvern Road Glen Iris. This house was sold about 3 years ago.
  • I think before that we lived in a little unit near centre/huntingdale roads in clayton. I dont really remember that, but i've seen photos.
  • We had a late 70's green gemini 2 door - rego: imi xxx
  • We then had a 1981 red commodore wagon: azq 464 - I drove this car until a couple of years ago.
  • Dad worked in Malcolm Road Braeside when I was little
  • I went to St Andrews Kindergarden - Corner Burke Road/Malvern Road
  • I went to Gardiner Central School (no 3888) from prep to grade 6
  • I went to Ashwood College from 7-12. (Dad went there when he first came out to Australia too).
  • I went to RMIT during 94/95. Never finished that course. (computer science)
That's about it for now. I will probably expand memories for each of those as we go.

No comments: