Hawthorn had a famous victory over Freo in Perth. Great game guys. Rach is indicating that I should be going to the footy. I havent been for a couple of seasons now, and with these new players coming in, it's looking promising.
Went to Amol and Poonam's place on Saturday night for dinner. What a fantastic meal that was - Jude even went for the paneer - it was just divine. There was also a dish with kidney beans (my favourite beans!), which was awesome with rice, and just a hint of spices. Both Rach and I have agreed that we should get cooking lessons from Poonam for indian cuisine. It's amazing, all vegetarian foods, but sooo yummy!
Amol ran into Alex, who's working at the same place as Poonam, and he's on a 95k package. What the! I think I might get me some of that. I suspect that a lot of my colleagues are just waiting for my present company to give us shares, and then there will be a mass exodus of staff.
I've documented my frustrations with my current employer, so I wont bang on too much about it. I will probably end up going for a job at Infosys or maybe IAG.
Anyway, I've got a bucketload of work to do, so I'll write again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment