Saturday, May 07, 2005

Phil and Jo's Housewarming!

We went to a housewarming tonight.

Which is ironic really, due to the fact that it was god-damned freezing.

Anyway, Jo and Phil bought a fantastic house - about 15 houses down the road from where they have been renting! It's a really good house, nice and roomy, with 3 bedrooms, and a large large yard out the back. They also got a new puppy (i think it's a kelpie), who is very cute, and loves to dig holes. This made navigation around the lumpy backyard somewhat precarious.

Saw Nads, we had a good chat. He's working at a place where i'd previously done some consulting, so it was interesting to get his take on how it's going there now. (I dont think i've been there for over 3 years now!) Time flies when your stuck on the same old crap. He should be heading over to read this, as I've posted a comment in his lj to come over and have a look! So blow me.

Stu has started playing footy - how crazy is that? I guess it's good for him, after all he's a bloody big unit.

Anyway, I'm off - World Poker Tour is coming on telly in a minute!

No comments: