Monday, May 09, 2005

Mothers Day

We had a good mothers day.

Jude had stayed at Rach's mums place, so we slept in until 9:30 or so. Brilliant. We meandered about the house, finally getting dressed and showered by 11. Over to see Jude, and he was happily munching on an iced vo-vo.

We then went to Blu, which is a really nice restaurant in Patterson Lakes. I was pleasantly suprised by the food choices there, some really nice flake (which I had), some beautiful looking Butterfish (which Darryl ate), and the biggest salad i've ever seen was delivered to Jen.

Not suprisingly, Rach's brother, girlfriend and daughter decided not to show up. Very strange.

Anyway, we had a fantastic lunch, then collapsed at home - we all had a little nap, after all the food.

We managed to skip dinner time, watching telly - Jude went to bed, and we both procrastinated about what we wanted for dinner - meaning I was left to go and get it at 11:15!! I desperately needed some hair product, as I was supposed to go out on site this afternoon. We scarfed the food, and settled in to watch the F1's from Spain. What is the deal with Mark Webber's cars start routine? He always goes backwards from pretty fantastic start positions.

No comments: