Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bits and pieces..

I missed riding the bike last night - Which is a bit of a bugger, because I really wanted to get some exercise - I've been feeling a bit blah over the past few days - probably the lack of sleep on Sunday night which is contributing to that. My face has a massive blind pimple, the likes of which have never been seen before! If I hadn't had the chat from my boss, I would have hidden myself away, like the elephant man. I have also managed to rip a chunk of nail out of my thumb. ARGH!

Phil gave me a call yesterday, and told me we are being invited to his and Jo's wedding! Cool as. It's in about 8 weeks (end of November), which means it's going to be a busy time for both of them, organising everything. I still don't really know where it will be, or even what time of day! I guess that's what the invitation is for hey.

I'm going to be busy at work today, having a workshop from 9:30 to 12:30, and the morning meeting from 9:00 to 9:30 - so effectively I'll get no work started until 1pm today. joy.

I've also just finished the Mail Merge portion of my Computing Assignment 1. Now I just have to find a bunch of uni's that offer online/distance courses, list them out, and footnote the links that I used to find it. Also got to finish the 'Best Achievement' paragraph. Should be pretty straightforward, I will hopefully do that tonight, as I cant surf the web on the train. :(

No comments: