Thursday, September 22, 2005

Had a great day at work, got a hell of a lot of things sorted out, which is good. I'd been having a bit of a nightmare with the Jasper Reports generation, and have set up stubs to hook the reports into the client publishing system, so we dont have to worry about it. I still haven't ridden the bike this week either.

Chris and Murray came to meet the team out where we are, and he gave me a huge rap - I was pretty impressed with that - I didn't really think about it, but I was the only person out there for quite a while, and aparently I 'opened up opportunities' in the group that I'm working for - which has gone from 1 person (me!), to 4 - and soon to be 5, if I understand it correctly.

Dinner was great tonight, we had low fat Lamb Kebabs - just pita, lettuce, lamb backstrap and tzatziki (sp) - which were very tasty indeed.

No comments: