Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Little star!

Rach decided to submit a picture to 'Bright Stars', which is essentially a child labour business. They organise catalogs, ad work, tv work, etc. They called yesterday, and told us they would like to meet with Jude, to get his 'personality'. How much personality do kids have at 19 months? I know he's a cheeky bugger, and he loves to smile/laugh, but what are they really going to get? I figure they just want to confirm that the photo we sent in is from the kid we have, and not just some random internet picture.

Anyway, he's going in Friday to meet with them, and we decide what work we are comfortable with him doing. I imagine that he would be ok for catalogues and that kind of stuff, but not too sure about any scenario where he has to do something, and repeat it! He tends to do something once, and then not do it again, regardless of the amount of coaxing/bribery/coercion you apply on him. He's a funny kid. I will post a photo of him eating his lunch desert later too. :)

No comments: