Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fitness Regime

I was too tired last night to get stuck in on the bike - I'm cranking it up to 30 minutes a night now, as I only start sweating at about 15 minutes. 15 minutes is just too short to get any real benefits, and 30 minutes is the length of most programs, so I'll do it that way from now on. Tonight will be the first time at 30. Hopefully I can build up my fitness to a point where I can take Jude on a bike ride for at least an hour. We might ride down to Frankston in a couple of weeks, and then get the train back (or ride back, depending on how I feel!).

I've been eating a little better, but it hasn't helped my skin - which is playing up something shocking - I have a massive boil/lump on my chin, which is shithouse! :( I am eating healthier mostly due to the fact that I've got no money left this month, so it's sandwiches from home all the way! :)

No comments: