Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yeeha!

Well, the boil has resisted all attempts to extricate it. Rach started hacking into it last night, but no joy. I think it's time to go and visit the doctor to see what we can do. I probably should see a dermatologist to work out if there is anything that can be done longer term also.

I spent most of yesterday in a requirements workshop, which was really interesting - a hell of a lot of work has come out of it, but i'm confident that we can get it specified nice and thoroughly, although the work is continuing to expand. I doubt we will be able to give it to them by mid January, as the plan states. It will be interesting to see if they get more budget, after just going to the budget committee and getting a 50% increase in the budget already.

Hopefully I can get some work done today - I might spend some time typing up my view of the requirements workshop too. The requirements for the reports I've been working on have come through, so it will be interesting to see if it all flies. :)

No comments: